Data and analytics are already shaping the way market develops connection between buyers and sellers for many product and services. These platforms are also meeting the unmet demand in transportation industry. For instance, conventional taxicabs relied on hand waving signal mechanism – a passenger waving hands to the empty cabs in the street. This process has created significant demand in the transportation industry. Growth in hailing business has created an urge for different business model to emerge. This business model combines the use of digital platforms with location based navigation technology to instantly meet the needs of passengers in close proximity. This is just a niche example of the model of disruption fueled by predictive analytics and simulation.
Concept of smart cities on the other hand requires automating complex decision making to become more efficient. Transportation for the development of smart cities is one of the major area in which rapid decision making is of utmost importance. Smart transportation utilizing the IoT and automated algorithms can result in 10 – 20% of potential reduction in traffic congestion. For instance, in some cities deployment of such technology is already reaping benefits. In Singapore, data obtained from sensors is being utilized to predict traffic congestion in real time and is also aiding to adjust tolls to limit jams. We predict that using predictive analytics and simulation in transportation management could produce an economic impact of US$ 100 – US$ 500 Bn by reducing traffic congestion.
Complete report is available at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/transportation-predictive-analytics-and-simulation-market
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market
- To analyze and forecast the global Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market on the basis of component, platform and solution
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Request sample is available at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000487
Some of the important players in Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market are Cubic Corporation, IBM Corporation, PTV Group, Xerox Corporation, SAP AG , Space – Time Insight, Predikto Inc., Cyient – Insights, Tiger Analytics Inc., andT – Systems International GmbH.
Major Points from Table of Content
Market – Key Industry Dynamics
Market Analysis- Global
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Product Types
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Components
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – End User Industry
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Geographical Analysis (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America)
Key Company Profiles
Inquire before buying at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000487
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.