Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology has been attracting significant attention in multiple end-user segment with its features of improved supply chain visibility for both suppliers and retailers segment. RFID are small transponders that are attached to product so that it responds by transmitting a serial number or similar identifier at the time of tracking that product. They are commonly used to track items in production environments and to label items in supermarkets.
Complete report is available at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/radio-frequency-identification-ic-market-2025
The report aims to provide an overview of global RFID IC market with detailed market segmentation by technology, applications, end-user vertical, and five major geographical regions. The global RFID IC market is expected to witness decent growth rate during the forecast period. Growing adoption of technology in retail sector will drive RFID IC market in the coming years.
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Radio Frequency Identification market
- To analyze and forecast the global Radio Frequency Identification market on the basis of component, platform and solution
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Radio Frequency Identification market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Radio Frequency Identification players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Request sample is available at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000428
Some of the leading players in RFID IC market are Alien Technology Corporation, ams AG, Inc., EM Microelectronic, Atmel Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Microchip Technology, Toshiba Corporation, STMicroelectronics, NXP Semiconductors and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Major Points from Table of Content
Market – Key Industry Dynamics
Market Analysis- Global
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Product Types
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Components
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – End User Industry
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Geographical Analysis (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America)
Key Company Profiles
Inquire before buying at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000428
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.