Disaster Recovery as a Service is a category of cloud computing, which is used for defending data or application from any kind of natural or human disaster at a single location by allowing complete recovery in the cloud.
Complete report is available at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/disaster-recovery-as-a-service-market-2025
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Disaster Recovery Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type, cloud, deployment type, end – user and five major geographical regions. Global Disaster Recovery market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to increasing adoption rate among SMES.
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Disaster Recovery as a Service market
- To analyze and forecast the global Disaster Recovery as a Service market on the basis of component, platform and solution
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Disaster Recovery as a Service market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Disaster Recovery as a Service players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Request sample is available at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000425
Some of the important players in Disaster Recovery market are IBM Corporation, Sungard Availability Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, NTT Communications Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Cable & Wireless Communications, Tierpoint, LLC, Amazon Web Services and Iland Internet Solutions.
Major Points from Table of Content
Market – Key Industry Dynamics
Market Analysis- Global
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Product Types
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Components
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – End User Industry
Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Geographical Analysis (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America)
Key Company Profiles
Inquire before buying at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000425
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.